Sunday, July 27, 2008

Thhpppt

I think that's what Jeff really feels like doing at various points we've encountered almost 2 months post-chemo. We were talking about a project we may now have to bow out of at the end of September as a mix of chemo treatment schedules and holiday schedules prevented us from getting some things done. "Another thing," he said, "that we can't do because of this stupid stuff." True, we basically had the first four or five months of 2008 be pretty topsy-turvy. And we're still finding ourselves with uncertain footing in different things as we get back into things socially and what-not with friends and family.

Yes, there are things we can't yet do . . . things Jeff can't yet do as he did before. But we have to remember each day is another step ahead in complete wholeness. God hasn't let us down yet, so I remind myself that in this and other things I struggle with, He is with me in the days ahead as well.

:-)

No comments: